Golf schools and golf trainers on Lake Garda
German Golf Academy S.L.
E-07199 Polígono Son Oms
Of course there are very good pros everywhere on the golf courses on Lake Garda. Unfortunately, most of them only speak Italian - but we have put together a selection of German and English-speaking golf schools and pros here for you, where you can relax and improve your swing on holiday.
Professional golf courses - whether for beginners or advanced - offers the golf school of the German Golf Academy at Lake Garda. Golf pro Marc Cousins has been teaching for 16 years according to the teaching concepts of the German Golf Association (DGV) and the Professional Association of German Golf Instructors (PGA).
The motto of the school: Golf should be fun - success will then come (almost) by itself!
German Golf Academy – this is how learning golf is fun!
Learn to play golf in the 5-day course of the German Golf Academy at the Ca' degli Ulivi golf course.
The course includes the license test according to German guidelines and is completed with the recognized "Golfer's Certificate" (FDG) if the test is passed.
With the "Golfer's Certificate" you can play or practice as a guest on many public courses throughout Germany (around 250 playing and practice opportunities) without being a golf club member.
Furthermore, more than 600 golf clubs in Germany, Austria and Switzerland recognize the successful examination of the "Golfer's Certificate" and make it possible to join the golf clubs.
- 3 hours daily lessons, depending on the participants
- Small groups, average 3 people, max 4 people
- Rental clubs and training balls
- two shortened rounds over a maximum of 9 holes
- Course qualification test according to the guidelines of the FDG e.V. (if the test is passed: golfer certificate)
- Course certificate (even if the exam is not passed)
- depending on the skill level, the "QuickGame Card" - the confirmation for a quick game on the golf course
The courses (max. 4 people) extend over 3 hours of lessons daily (continuously in the mornings or afternoons). If the number of participants does not reach 4 people, the training will be shortened. With 1-2 people we give 2 hours of lessons daily.
Special feature: If you don't pass the handicap test, it can be repeated at any foreign golf school of the German Golf Academy free of charge until you pass it! Registration for the new examination must be received at least 14 days before the start and is only possible for existing courses.
Price per person €425
Do you already play golf and have your license to play, but would like to improve your game? The German Golf Academy team makes you better. The advanced course in German at the Ca' degli Ulivi golf course systematically develops your game and your basic strokes. In this course, your swing with wood and iron as well as your short game are trained and mistakes are eliminated.
On the first and second day you practice the long game on the driving range, here you refresh your knowledge and skills and make your swing more effective and the short game safer. On the third day there is a 9-hole round to put what you have learned into practice.
- 3 hours of daily lessons, depending on the participants, see below
- rental clubs
- Range fee (fee for use of the practice facilities)
- Training balls during class
- 1 x 9-holes (green fee payable on site)
- Small groups of up to 4 people, an average of 3 people